July 13, 2012

Look, it's a k'night

I bet you've noticed by now that I draw things in 2D, I struggle with 3D and perspectives etc. I never challenged myself when it came to drawing, instead I focused on making everything I drew as detailed as possible. I'm not saying I can't draw three dimensional shapes, or different perspectives, on the contrary I can, it's just easier not to. When it comes down to it, all I need is to take a drawing class, and or follow instructions out of a book on how o draw. Because anyone can draw. It's not entirely a talent, but some of it is...about 1%. The other 99% is effort, and If I put forth more effort; I can only imagine the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment